In 2014 I signed up to Github and started migrating my code into repositories (or at least, any code suitable for public consumption), and I also do all of my new coding in Github repos (mostly public). Here’s a list of most of the code projects that I currently have published.
Exchange Server/Office 365 Scripts
- Exchange Analyzer – A PowerShell tool that analyzes Exchange 2013/2016 environments for best practices compliance.
- Test-ExchangeServerHealth.ps1 – Script to produce a report of the health of an Exchange Server 2010/2013/2016 environment.
- Get-MailboxReport.ps1 – Script to generate a report of Exchange Server mailboxes, including information such as item count, total size, and other useful attributes.
- Get-DailyBackupAlerts.ps1 – Script to generate a daily report with alerts if Exchange database backups have not run.
- Get-EASDeviceReport.ps1 – Script to produce a simple report of the ActiveSync device associations in an Exchange Server organization.
- ConfigureExchangeURLs.ps1 – Script to configure Client Access URLs/namespaces for Exchange servers.
- Add-SMTPAddresses.ps1 – Script to perform bulk adding of new SMTP addresses to Office 365 mailboxes.
- PowerShell-Exchange – A repository of general Exchange scripts and code samples.
- Office-365-Scripts – A repository of general Office 365 scripts and code samples.
- Collect-ServerInfo.ps1 – Script to collect information about Windows servers.
- IISLogsCleanup – Script to compress and archive a folder of text/log files. Useful for IIS logs.
- New-LabUsers.ps1 – Script to generate user accounts in Active Directory for a test lab environment.
- Get-IPGeoLocation.ps1 – Script and function to perform a REST API query to get IP geo-location information.
- PowerShell-General – A repository of general PowerShell scripts and code samples.
Amazon Web Services